- Your experience qualifies you to take charge of the leadership of our local BIA resource to provide effective insights and reporting to the required Business Units.
- With your excellent team management skills, you will coordinate the team’s activities and projects, to deliver the required analyses to the highest standard and on time.
- Preparing information paramount for the Oncology and/or Neurology Business Units, as well as for mature / local brands for specific countries is what drives you.
- It is essential for you to always have a keen eye on market trends, which you forward by generating national analyses. Furthermore, you will bring in new analytical processes and insights which will advance the German business significantly.
- Checking sales & activity reports for the field offices and taking part in regional sales and marketing meetings is just as part of your responsibilities as calculating market sales targets for field-based staff in accordance to the company budget.
- Your in-depth knowledge of BPAS enables you to support all reporting activities from BPAS locally to EMEA wide.
- In your capacity as BU / Country liaison around Business Intelligence matters, you will support the renegotiation of data contracts.
- You handle ad hoc data requests and data queries, e.g. in IQVIA, with ease.
- Several years of relevant job experience in a comparable position
- Experience in querying & executing BI & CRM reports, preferably on a cross-national level in the pharmaceutical industry
- Broad understanding of IQVIA sales audit data and other EMEA audit data across required countries
- Experience in pharmaceutical analytics
- Team management skills, autonomously supporting and enabling employees, to reach new performance highs
- Strong team player – experience working with local and international teams
- Proven Excel & Access expert
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer
- Very good working atmosphere and appreciative approach
- Targeted and individual development opportunities
- An attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours with a weekly working time of 40 hours
- Health Programs for our employees (e.g. JobRad) as part of the Personal Care Package
- Commitment to the implementation of our hhc philosophy
- Generous company pension scheme
- Food allowance & free parking
- Generous car regulation - we promote sustainable electromobility
Please submit your documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call us at +49-69-66585-70 (Susanne Marquardt) – We look forward to helping you!
Our Head Office
Eisai GmbH, Edmund-Rumpler-Straße 3, 60549 Frankfurt/Main, www.eisai.de